Of Beginnings and Beyond

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My angels ..........

My precious little angels just got home from school. Seems like yesterday I was carrying them in my arms and saw them walk and fall and here they are today saying the darnest and sweet little things that you can ever imagine.

Inno Francis my son who is 12 years old and is in 6th grade loves to eat rice and more rice. He sleeps with his glasses on. Loves to watch scary movies with his eyes closed and ears covered with his hands. His description of a long shower is a 5 minutes. He loves football and basketball.


Francheska Anna my daughter is 6 years old and is in kindergarten loves to talk and loves to eat anything that's carbohydrates. Her idea of being strong is drinking at least 8 to 10 glasses of milk a day. She loves anything. She loves to watch movies and loves to dance hip hop style. She loves soccer. She likes her hair long and braided at times.


My precious angels are sometimes hardheaded what's new with that they are kids and I am just so thankful that God gave me more patience to extend for them just in case I needed it.


They say the sweetest and most beautiful I love you's you hear and the most innocent questions you can ever imagine. I am so proud to be their Mom and I am so thankful they are mine. I love you guys and take care of yourself always.


Mommy

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 12:52 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home