Of Beginnings and Beyond

Sunday, March 27, 2005

What a weekend..........

San Diego was were we had our little Easter weekend. Spent time with my in laws. Kids had the blast playing in the park, around the house. Went to the mall had a little shopping.


On the way home went to Tommy's. Met the boyfriend of my in law. All in all the weekend was worth the trip. Had the time to reflect and be thankful for all the blessings that had came into our lives and thankful for all the people that help us get through it.

More than words can express how thankful I am for everything. Left my daughter in San Diego for her spring break vacation and I already missed her so much. Love you all guys and you know who you are. Can't wait for the weekend to be here. Most importantly had the to be thankful and Happy Monday and take care.!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 9:27 PM

1Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

It seems like you are one heck of a mother. Must be enjoying every second of it. I my not know you but it seems like you are so proud of your kids. Good luck and to all mother's out there my best wishes to each and everyone of you.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home