Of Beginnings and Beyond

Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday!!!!!!!!! Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hhhmmm...... Got up so early today, actually I really didn't know what happen. Thursday was a great and relaxing day for me. Finished a lot of things and chores that I had been pushing and putting aside and still a lot to do. Slept early and somehow my eyes and brain wouldn't sleep anymore. I practically was awake at around 2:00 this morning tried my best to put myself to sleep but didn't work. It's 7:40 in the morning already and I haven't had a wink.My hubby already left a few hours ago and my son is already in school and now it's our turn to head out in a few minutes. Whatever had happen to my sleep? Hope I will get it later today. Enjoy your weekend and make the most of it. Take care and God bless!!!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 7:35 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home