Of Beginnings and Beyond

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Our MLK Day .....

Yesterday was Martin Luther King Day and some offices are closed for that day and schools as well. My hubby had to go to work. The kids and I stayed home had some crafts and projects done. Made some homemade play dough which they enjoyed and a lot cheaper.

Lunch was fun and crazy. My sister in law came by to drop Joshua for a couple of hours while she will be at the dentist. My brother and his family stayed for a couple of hours, had dinner with us. Cooked some pork sinigang and chicken barbecue. Dinner was chaotic but fun and so crazy. Chat with my sister in Kansas using our webcams. So far Monday went fine and quite fast.

Looking forward for another day and thankful for everything. Missing my brother and Mom in Cebu. Wishing to visit them one of these days. Love you guys.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 12:56 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home