Of Beginnings and Beyond

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Makes me wonder....

I thought that I did my best in every little and big thing to teach you about this world. To treat your elders with respect. Remember your manners. Always say Please and Thank You. Kiss and hug in greeting your elders and so on

Now makes me wonder where did I went wrong. I tried to be the best that I can be but it seems like I was never enough nor good for you.

I feel so helpless for I am so tired of getting mad and arguing with both of you. All I do right now is just silent cry.

I feel so disrespected. Everything I asked you to do, you just simple ignore it. Every reminder I told you, you just seemed to forget.

I don't deserve to be treated this way and I am so upset, mad that I want to scream at the top of my lungs. To let this frustration out but then again I know in my heart that this will happen again and again.

So I just silently pray for guidance and I know you will learn your lessons one way or the other. Someday you will look back and thank me for all the things that I have taught you. Someday and In given time.......

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 6:04 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home