Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Suffering and struggling .....

Sounds funny,ha. Actually it's been a couple of years since I find myself struggling to please people whom I loved and cherished. But in the end it's me, myself who will suffer all of these turmoils and down fall. I am suffering and struggling with every little thing that I have. May it be emotionally, my time, financially, my space and Me being a human.

Sometimes people just don't seem to understand or comprehend about your feelings, your time, your space and your health. They think that you are indestructable and you can conquer anything and everything they want.

Sometimes, I just need to know how to say "NO". When they need help you will go out of your way to help them, to comfort them and all that you can do but, when you need help they are nowhere to be found, and all these lame excuses they will come up so that you won't feel bad that they are there to help you when you needed them the most.

Life, is such full of struggles and suffering but I know in the end of all of this I will stand up with victory in my hand.........

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 4:24 PM

2Your Thoughts:

Blogger JHENG berkata...

hi...i was able to relate with your blog entitled suffering and struggling...well, that is our purpose in life...to suffer and struggle to be closer to the Lord....you know that God allows us to remain weak to teach us how much we need Him...but the world is round. time will come that you'll be feeling happy, peaceful and joyful...just pray! God bless you!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Carmela berkata...

Hi Jheng! For sure a lot of people like you and me can relate to this. True that we have a purpose in life but the more I struggle and suffer the more I am at peace and happy to look back and joyful enough to count my blessings. Indeed prayer is such a good instrument to communicate with God. He just makes things so clear and made the weak, strong. God bless and Enjoy your weekend.

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home