Of Beginnings and Beyond

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Special and Magical Weekend......

Last Friday night was great! Although the weather was not that great but no one was complaining on our side. Went to Mcdonald's and stayed for a couple of hours. Let the kids played to their hearts content. Went home around 9:00 something, just in time before they closed the play area. Cleaned up the rest of the mess, went online and chat with some of my friends and Mom. Stayed up until like 3:00 A.M. for I know that we won't be having any visitors for that weekend. Yeah right!

Got up around 9:00 in the morning. Cooked breakfast, ate, cleaned up and took a shower. Had little rest but then I felt so energize for some reasons I do not know what and how.Then we head off to Wal-Mart to pick up Inno's glasses. Bought a couple of essential things I need for the home and then the phone rang.... It was Natalie my sister in law and no offense to her unexpected visit. It's been quite awhile shince we last saw her and we are so excited as well. She asked were are with at and then she said that she is coming with their nephew Juancho. She met up at the parking lot of Toys R Us which the next store of Wal-Mart. While waiting we let the kids played.

Dinner at Sizzler, the food was great and the ambiance was nice. Decided that since we are all done we should head home. But made a detour to the nearest 99 cents store.
Although it's only 99 cents for every item we find, it all adds up.

Went home, the kids played and still a lot of energy to burn. Played some play dough. Then the we just start talking of stuff --- about life, and the twist and turn of it. It was pretty interesting topic especially we seldom sits down and chit chat without any friction with each other. But this night was so special and magical thats how I can describe it. That we ended up sleeping 8:00 in the morning the next day.

Sunday was kind a lazy day especially we slept for how many hours only. Joey my other brother in law came. Had coffee in Starbucks and breakfast at the nearest Mcdonalds. 2 hours of sleep is all what I had. Sunday night I was in bed by 8:00 in the evening. Sad to say I missed watching Grey's Anatomy.

Over all the weekend was great and full of interesting topic and shared ideas.

Stupid of me! I just brushed off any signs I had. It was in front of my face but I didn't acknowledged it.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 7:20 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home