Of Beginnings and Beyond

Saturday, April 01, 2006

April 1st

For some unknown reason I am so wired and up and about. I have been awake since 1:00 A.M. The rain is pouring so hard that the little raindrops is like music to my ears. I missed Philippines when I hear and think of rain. I remember when it rains that the rain gutter will be like our shower head and massage our head and body.

It's so peacefully here right now. My hubby and kiddos are fast asleep. All you could hear are their snores and the rain. As I am typing the rain, the snores and the lightly tapping of the keyboard. I opted not to play any music which is not so like me. I prefer the lightly tapping sound, the rain music and the snores. It's like an orchestra playing in my background. Funny how it sounds but love it....

Since, I was up for almost 2 hours now. I have been cleaning the messed my hubby and kiddos left last night. Surfing the web, blog hopping(for the 1st time), answering replies and emails. It's weird but I do not know why I am so full of energy today. Maybe it's because I slept pretty early again.

Blog hopping was fun. How funny people write and post on their thoughts. If they do not have nothing to write they will posted anything and as in anything they can come across. Some blogs have sense while other are just expressing their thoughts on how things are and reminiscing the good old days.

My 2nd blog for this month. I have a lot of things to say but it seems like my mind just went blank and I have to end it here. Bye for now and till then my friends..

Take care, Enjoy your weekend and God bless!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 3:17 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home