Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Something in the air .......

I really do not know why and why I am feeling this way. I feel so down and I feel like I am so alone. I cried myself to sleep hoping to wake up feeling much better but then again I was wrong. IMy eyes just looks swollen and I look so tired. Maybe something in the air that's why I am feeling like this...... or is it just me?



I am not so sure why things like these has to happen. Why am I feeling like these? When I know the answer I will let you know. Is it maybe I got lot of things in my head and I feel that there is no solution to it(for now) or is it that I am just thinking way too much that my brain doesn't seem to coupe up.



I know that lately I have been busy with a lot of things and maybe because I have a lot of things in my head that's why I am feeling so down right now. I want to do things but then again I can't as of this moment due to a lot of things needed to be considered first. Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! Excuses, excuses. I know that's what you might be thinking right now. There are somethings that I just can't disclose here.....some heartbreaking decisions and tearjerker for sure. My life can be a soap opera you know... (this is what my sister describes my life..)



I know that in time I will be feeling ok again. In the right time I will be able to stand up again and be able to pursue things in the right time. In the right time ...................

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 12:37 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home