Of Beginnings and Beyond

Monday, May 15, 2006

My Mother's Day Weekend .......


My three day marathon started pretty well. Although there were some bumps along the way it still turn out to be a great one.

Friday:

-went to the movie with my kids

-eat out

-head to the bookstore

-roam around the town center

-Dad was with his friends

-went home pretty early for a Friday night out...



Saturday:

-got up a little bit late around 9:00 a.m.

-baked some leche flan

-cleaned up our place

-getting things ready

-phone calls and discussions

-grab some food to go

-pick up Juancho

-on our way to Orange County

-played Mahjong

-BBQ and eat

-watched movie

-went home around 3:00 A.M.



Sunday:

- wake up at 10:00 A.M.

-cleaned up

-checked my mails and replies

-surfed the web and new layout and etc....

-got my Mother's Day gift(s)

-went out to eat at SIZZLER

-went to get some science project for my son

-went home to rest and head out again

-phone calls and text messages

-watched Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy

-Off to dreamland



I am so grateful for all the good and not so good things that came along my way. For all the invitations and greetings that crossed my way. For all the gifts, all the love and care that was shown and given. Thank you so much for everything.



To all the wonderful Mother's out there......... Hope you had a wonderful day and CHEERS!!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 5:52 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home