Of Beginnings and Beyond

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Quotes ....



It takes years to trust someone and to give that trust but surely it only takes a couple of seconds to destroy what you have been building for years ......



Truly if you got a friend or set of friends who have been with you through thick and thin, it would be impossible to find them, very hard to leave them and so hard to ever forget that you are so lucky to have them as your friends ....



Sometimes it's hard to trust someone whom happens to be too friendly but then again if you can't be a friend to someone and that someone can't be a friend to you... It takes one to be one ...



It comes in every part of our life that we sometimes doubt ourselves and truly that is the time you fail to succeed.... but then you have to learn to get up and never fail to doubt yourself again ....



This is quote happen to me already. I've cried to a person that didn't even bother to cry for me... I felt so awful and bad and so the next time he cried, it was my turn not to shed any tears ...Awww!! What a sweet revenge!!!



If you believe that you can make it happen and then achieving is next to your plan...



Just remember to get up when you fail cause it starts from failing to be able to succeed ....



When we love sometimes it destroys us but trusting that they will not succeed in destroying you....



This is something that I have learned. That after every ending you got to smile because it happened... Of course we also cry but learning and realizing that it's over and we are thankful that it happened after all....



I just told this over the weekend to my kids. That they should be happy of what they have for tomorrow is another story to tell and discover...



I always walked in my friends life when they needed me the most but as far as I can remember I have never left them during their lowest and highest moment at all. I am always with them no matter how far we are from each other...



Why look down at someone instead help them to learn how to look up. Help them to reach their goals and so that they can stand up on their own two feet....

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 6:57 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home