Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I can't just seem too ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I tried my best to contained myself as much as I can but the more I try to control it the more it want to screams and get out of me.

What more can I sayPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Although life may not seem to be as perfect as we want it. I can call mine a perfect and sure hit. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Although they are times that you will question the what if's and endless crying. Everybody cries, laugh and questions things about their life, right?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting As I was cleaning some of my old stuffs (compilations of old songs, my kilig moments, music sheets, pictures, memorabilia of my ex's and a whole lot more.) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I played a cd "entitled TEARS I SHED" I was shocked and curious of what is inside and there is was songs of my past right before my eyes and ears playing the songs that means so much too me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting songs of love...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting songs of regret...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting songs of letting go...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting songs of yearning...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting songs of sadness...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting songs that reminded me of YOU ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting songs of friendship...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting songs of my past...


Songs of mixed emotions Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHow stupid I fell gaga...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHow to fall in love all over again and not thinking that getting hurt over and over...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHow cruel love is...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHow nervous I was with my first kiss and first date(Yup, I still remember that day and You.)...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHow exciting seeing your crush or boyfriend... or even be picked up at school or work...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHow every phone call is so important and the Kilig moment...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI still remember a lot of beautiful, wonderful and the not so good memories of the good old days.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI still remember the my first boyfriend.. The date I said "Yes" and the break-up.. Who confided with me and how I healed from my broken heart..

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI still remember my frist date... What I wore and who I was with....I can still remember the cologne your were wearing and what you wore ...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI still remember on our first anniversary what we ate... How we celebrated it and the gifts you showered me...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI still remember a lot of the good old days I shared with the few men who became a part of my life and I am so thankful for all the laughter, the tears, the heartaches, the honesty that binds our relationship then. Because of that it made more a stronger, better and more open minded person. I am also thankful that after the break up we remain friends and still respect each other. Thank you so much for all the wonderful memories we had shared.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Songs that forever I will treasure and when played thoughts and flashback of memories... Wonderful memories that I continue to build, hold and cherished. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 8:41 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home