Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Quotes that I find very .....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I still remember the first day I met my hubby what he was wearing and his smile...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My family are what makes me whole...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I am over and over gaga with YOU.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Cheers to my crazy and beautiful friends...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thank you so much for being there always...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thank you for making me happy...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting *smiles*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Love you baby...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Building memories that would last forever...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Love this one...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting It's really amazing or are we just extraordinary? *wink*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I know a lot of you reading will surely raised your eyebrows on this one...It doesn't mean ME. I just so happen to love the it...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting True love shall prevail amidst anything...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting They are the reason why I wake up and make each day a beautiful one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thankful I got some of the greatest friends in the world...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting This I still need to be brave to say it...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I have found mine and hope you have found yours...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Malou these is for you Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I know you will be lonely but always remember that you are loved, cared for and missed so dearly. Take care.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Someday it will get it right...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting We need to find the needle in the haysack to make things fall into it's place...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Good destiny gave my a bestfriend and a sister...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Guys pay attention to this: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Enjoy life!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 9:10 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home