Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Some of the things I loved and cherished......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting with the family...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting a little of this, with company of friends or your special someone equals Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting What more can I say? I love him so much... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I love my precious Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting This I missed so much. Most especially the yellow ripe ones... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I still do love Hello Kitty and can't seem to part ways with it... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and now my daughter goes gaga with them too... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I still do enjoy writing and like what Filipinas said words still look good on paper Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Getting some Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Wouldn't pass up for some Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting AND Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 's --- My hubby, my kids and my family

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Seeing Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting where I blog, meet new and old friends, where I do a lot of stuff surfing, and shopping.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Being a Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting A Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting would be nice.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Sure why not ....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Endless playing of the PS and Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thank you to all the new and old friends that I have met and found and indeed Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My promise to the man of my life Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I have and had Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Our Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting makes us feel safe, loved, cherished and precious in his eyes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Wherever I go I got some in my purse of these lovely Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Endless Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 's

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Heard through the grapevine that Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting with friends, family and co-workers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting A beautiful Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting to read

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Loving and missing Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Getting a new Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting , a new environment, new friends, new life, new address and new routine

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Dancing like no one is watching and bust some moves Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Wouldn't change anything just to see the rainbow

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting To my truest friends thank you so much for being there always. Although we might be far from each other, I know that someday we will be able to see and hug each other again. I miss you guys.


Enjoy watching the Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and have a great and Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and be safe!!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 7:08 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home