Of Beginnings and Beyond

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Thankful For.....

Thankful for:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Being alive, strong and healthy


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Family


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Kids


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Mom and Dad


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Hubby


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Brothers and Sister


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Nieces and Nephews


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Godsons and Goddaughters

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Aunts and Uncles


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Tatay and Nanay(may they rest in peace)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Lolo and Lola(may they rest in peace)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Kuya Dexter(whom I never met and knew. May he rest in peace)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Teachers


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Bestfriends


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Relatives


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Inlaws


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Friends who sees the real ME


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My classmates, schoolmates and batchmates


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Ex's


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Co-workers and Bosses


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting For all the life lesson's and experiences


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting All the up's and down's of life


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting All the things that life has offered me


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Priest confessor and Carmelite Nuns

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Multiply, Friendster, Blogspot, Xanga, Myspace, Blogstatic, Photo Bucket and a lot more ....

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 3:53 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home