Of Beginnings and Beyond

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Puzzled mind ....

Lately, life has been pretty slow and so chaotic. Yet I still manage to find time to laugh about it.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Life is truly indeed a mystery and full of it. No matter how you want to plan things out one way or another someone or something will get screwed up and you will end up to be blame for it. No matter how careful you will be shit happens. Well, I guess that's life, huh!!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Finally, aside from me someones sees what I am trying to say and thank God he finally sees it.


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


----- Thankful for: -----


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThe people whom appreciates little things I do.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingGinataan made by my brother-- John

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHeart to heart conversation with a dear friend.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingBeing a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, a friend and someone you can count on.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingBeing happy with my family.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHaving a great time with friends,family and endless playing with Joshua.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHaving that feeling that everything will be O.K.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingAnother day and another night that I am here on earth.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 4:32 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home