Of Beginnings and Beyond

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A very good news .....

As of this morning I cannot contain what I am feeling. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting While waiting for my daughter to go inside her classroom, her teacher approach me. Greeted me and a little chit chat while praising how Francheska is setting a good example Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting to her classmates and that she is smart for her age and then handed me a Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
white envelope and explained what the envelope contained.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI felt overwhelmed and Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingscared for out the outcome might be but then again, my daughter is one of the 6 kids recognized as “gifted” by the school district. She will be taking some tests and if she passes then good and if not at least she tried her best. She got nothing to loose and I fully support her on this. Although she is a little bit concerned,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting the teacher assured her that she will do just great.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingOn my way home I can’t believe that this early they can detect a child if she/he is gifted. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Wow! Is all I can say and can’t help but be proud of my daughter’s achievements at a very young age.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 1:19 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home