Of Beginnings and Beyond

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Auguste Kristoffier ....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



It's a boy and they named him Auguste Kristoffier. Born on August 26 at 12 noon. Weighs 6.10 lbs. Normal delivery and was baptized last Spetember 23rd. A heaven's gift to parents Mark Anthony and Jane. Another grandchild to Lola Inday. Another nephew and godchild to Tita Anna, Uncle John and Tita Joan.


Welcome to the world, Little One. My wishes for you is that may you be a good boy to your parents and your elders. May you do good once you enter your school age days. May you strive to succeed in your chosen field. May you be a good and wonderful man just like your Dad. May you honor and treat ladies as they should be treated. I love you and hope to see you one of these days. I can't wait to see you grow.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 11:16 AM

5Your Thoughts:

Blogger Nick Ballesteros berkata...

A bundle of joy!

Carmela, I have actually added you to my blogroll since the first time you asked to exchange links. It's under Carmela's T0bl3r0n3. Thanks!

4:50 PM  
Blogger jaiskizzy berkata...

hello carmela! awww what cute wittle baby... argh cant wait to have one of my own..

2:17 AM  
Blogger Carmela berkata...

A bundle of joy indeed and aren't babies so cute.... Thanks for adding me and dropping by.....

6:06 AM  
Blogger hahaha berkata...

I always loved babies. I hope he won't be a brat. He's cute by the way. :D

5:51 AM  
Blogger Carmela berkata...

I know that he won't be a brat but surely he will be spoiled.. hehehe.... He reminds me so much of his Dad, they look a like..

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home