Of Beginnings and Beyond

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Do you know...

Do you know to the answer to this........







What are you made of?





Up until now this very question still hangs inside my head. I was asked by a good friend of mine “What are you made of?” at first I laughed and made a complete sound of silence. For I do not know what she meant by what I am made of? Sounds silly but as I grew older, moved from one place to another, met different people from different walks of life, and learning how life is in the real world. I have learn what she meant by What am I made of?

Could I have an answer to her question already? Makes me still think if I have the right answer and if not what answer is she looking from me.

I do hope so cause I know what I am made of. How about you do you know what you are made of?

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 9:29 AM

3Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

what i'm made of?!? hehe.. really have to think of it pa!! XP juz don't quite have the right answer pa.. hmm.. maybe i need some self-realization muna.. dbA?!

well nweiZ.. i've added you na po on mah list..^^

11:39 PM  
Blogger ellygears berkata...

a scientific answer or an existential question???

5:41 PM  
Blogger Carmela berkata...

either way you want it ellygears...

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home