Of Beginnings and Beyond

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I still care..

It's been ages the last time I talked to him and we parted ways pretty well. Although there wasn't any closure to our relationship we still managed to moved on with our lives.

About 2 years ago our paths crossed once more and this time instead of the usually hello and hi, it turn to be a everyday thing. We chat through Yahoo Messenger, IRC, and emails. No doubt we still have that connection. Just knowing that he is alive and well makes me happy and put me at ease.

Then about 2 1/2 months ago he text and broke the bad news that his daughter got sick again of pneumonia. I felt sad and I wanted to rush by his side to take care of him and make sure that everything will be alright. But who am I to do that right?

All I know is that, at that moment I wanted to be by his side. I was concerned about his daughter's safety and of his health as well. No doubt about it that until now I still do care for him and his family ....

I knew that I still care because I still get bothered if he got problems and if he gets sick. Annoying fights with his wife and endless heartaches he is suffering. He made a huge impact in my life and for that I am forever grateful.

So what do ex wives, ex fiance's or ex girlfriends do in times like this?

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 12:22 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home