Of Beginnings and Beyond

Saturday, November 18, 2006

It's Official.....




A fight worth waiting for an ended with a big bang. Just a few minutes ago, my Dad relayed to me that the fight was already OVER and I was what how fast.

3 is really a charm and 3rd round Pacquiao ended the fight to Morales. 1st round Morales already fell once and as the fight continued blow by blow, punch by punch and 3rd round reach Morales again fell not just once but twice and ended the fight.

Another victory for us Filipinos and Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao made us proud again. Morales now needs a long and restful vacation after all the punches he recieved from Pacquiao.

Congratulations Team Pacquiao!!!

And so another victory for us fellow Filipinos. Ain't it nice to be a filipino. From the Pool to the Boxing ring Filipino's dominate the game.

Well done Team Pacquiao! Thank you for making us proud...

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 9:41 PM

7Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Well, what can you I say at the start when I heard that Morales want to challenge Pacquiao, I knew that Morales would lose it and when I saw him just over this week and Morales was so skinny..... I never doubt that Pacquiao will win the game and Pacquiao did!!!

10:56 AM  
Blogger hahaha berkata...

I was disappointed, not because Pacquaio won, but because the game was too short! And all this Pacquaio publicity is making me sick, but probably I should be happy because he is a fellow Filipino.

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

I guess that is one of the most comment people had that the fight ended tooooooooooooo FAST! But at least Pacquiao won and shut Morales' for good.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Carmela berkata...

Ako din I was disappointed kasi ang bilis nang laban at ang tagal ko nang hinitay ang araw na yun tapos ganun lang OVER na.... hehehe


Pero happy pa rin ako dahil natahimik na si Morales at balak mag retiro daw... Dapat lang ang yabang mo kasi eh... =P

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

hehe I knew Pacquio would win... because when I saw Morales he doesn't have the fighting spirit anymore... I guess he got tired na?

11:23 AM  
Blogger potpot berkata...

waw.. ayos ung fyt. madamng politcians na pinoy ang nandun.. ahhaha,,

3:14 AM  
Blogger Nick Ballesteros berkata...

Pakiramdam ko, strategy nila yun. Na hindi na patagalin pa yung laban kasi nung dati, matagal rin resistensya ni morales. nung dati ha. congrats to manny. sana hwag na pumapel mga pulitiko dito at maki ride-on nanaman sa kasikatan nya.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home