Of Beginnings and Beyond

Friday, November 24, 2006

Who's hiding?

I got a message from an old and dear friend who happened to come across to this site here and asked me why I am hiding? Who said I was hiding. I guess, I just tired of the rest of the sites where I usually blog and still blogs though…

And so I decided not to published or even let anyone knows where I blog and what sites. I wanted to find new friends, a new network that will not judged me nor Label me. I just want people to know who I am and start fresh.

But,who knows who will I come acrossed here and the other sites that I also blog.

Well,for the record I am not hiding and I am just spreading my wings and getting to know other people.

Take care and keep on blogging!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 8:51 AM

2Your Thoughts:

Blogger lheeanne berkata...

Absolutely true. Kaya i stop blogging in frenster, pero iniwan ko parin nman dun ang aking link. if they wanna read more. Pero walang taguan.

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Absolutely true. Kasi if you are hiding eh di sana hindi namin nahanap ang mga sites mo di ba... BTW, nice blog entries here.... =)

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home