Of Beginnings and Beyond

Monday, December 04, 2006

beyond words...

New school, new rules, and new faces. But the school where my daughter goes is beyond words and I can not even start on how to describe them. They are a bunch of lazy people working in their with no proper respect, no schedules and just no will to help people.

It's beyond words on how lazy they are. Talking about customer service they are a negative in all areas. They do not know when to shut up when people are coming in. They do not know when not to mention names of name. They do not know how to help out or even greet someone approaching the office.

Yeah! The school district itself is improving but the people behind it is not most especially their principal, who doesn't do anything and is one lazy lady.

Instead of the school calling me to inform me that my daughter needs to be picked up, my daughter is the one who called me and went to the office waited for about 15 minutes before they started to realized that some people are filling up the office and needs help. Just imagine that! It's beyond words of how furious I am and how could some people be in this kind of job dealing with people but doesn't know how.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 2:03 PM

1Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Pinky berkata...

People like that should not be working where customer service is highly required.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home