Of Beginnings and Beyond

Saturday, December 02, 2006

The day....

"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are."
- By: Anais Nin -



On the day that you asked me to marry you, I never hesitated to say, Yes.

On the day that we found out that I am pregnant, I never held my tears and the fear that I am feeling around your family.

On the day that I gave birth to our eldest child, I never said that I was lying and that the truth shall set me free.

On the day that you were supposed to be by my side you were with someone else, have I asked you why?

On the day that you were supposed to fight for me and our relationship, which I know you did but did you fought well enough.

On the day that I should have walked away from all of this misery and anguish, you stood up for me and held me.

On the day that I should be gone and be just a memory to everybody, you made each moment a very memorable one and for that I am so grateful that I said Yes.



**Sometimes in life we have to feel the hurt and the defeat for others to see what we are trying to let them see.

**We need to get hurt and hated for before they can learn to love us unconditionally and see what we were going through.

**We need to fall in order to stand up and be strong enough when it happens again.

**As we can all see life is full of struggles and mistakes, as long as we see that as we struggle and make the mistake right we learn from it.

**That's life full of it in every corner we turn.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 4:29 PM

1Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

hehe that's life...

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home