Of Beginnings and Beyond

Sunday, December 10, 2006

If only...

"Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be."



If only we learned to hold on that LOVE, we onced shared with each other.



If only we learned that there is no obstacle greater than distance because we got LOVE.



If only we learned to be a little bit stronger and remind ourselves to stay strong because our LOVE was true.



If only…..

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 9:48 AM

1Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

If only second chance can be so easy and if only they come in the right way. Your blog seems to speak of what I have gone through how many years ago but then second chance came but it was in the wrong time and wrong lifetime.

If only I can make that second chance come true that I would have grabbed and snatch with all of my heart but then again I will gamble it for the long lost love that ended already.

If only I could and I would have....

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home