Of Beginnings and Beyond

Friday, December 08, 2006

Living and Dying...

We always find ourselves in both events crying and sobbing. We celebrate life and through it we shed some joyous tears for their coming. During death, burial and funerals we shed tears of joy that they with our saviour and at peace, we shed a tear of goodbye and we shed tears of loneliness.

Living and dying goes together. We have a lifeline and if our purpose is being served and we are done we need to leave and that's by dying. Through dying we will be able to see and know how many lives we have touched and people whom we are bind too.

Honestly, I do not fear death. I fear that my kids, family and friends will not be able to know and understand the life I am living and the endless question of why. I am happy with the way my life is going but not yet contented. Why not? I want to see my kids grow and graduate from college and if God bless with me another more extensions I might be lucky to see some grandkids of my own.

I see life as a way of living and communicating with people. Touch as many lives as you and so that when the maker takes you from the face of the earth at least your purpose was delivered.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 10:55 AM

2Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

I fear dying if accidental, sudden death and long process of dying. But as we all know we will all be going one after the other.... =)

11:14 AM  
Blogger Ann berkata...

Sometimes when I watch my kids on their sleep, I wonder if I will die the next day, what will happen to these kids? I don't fear death too though I can say I am not yet ready to face Him.

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home