Of Beginnings and Beyond

Friday, January 26, 2007

5 things ...

There are many things we treasure from our childhood, teenage life and adulthood. As we graduate to our different stages we leave a mark may it be bad or good those things we left will be part of our being and a reminder of what we had.

There are still things that I still cherished and kept all these years and here they are:

1.A handkerchief from my first boyfriend with his name embroidered on it.
2.A pink clock and a pink small love note from my first love
3.Letters and cards from people whom I love and cherished for how many years I still have them and read time from time to time
4.A plastic bag from one of my closest friend where she wrapped the present she gave me and up to these day I still have it
5.A t-shirt from my brother and I still have it and wear it still.

It maybe just trash to others but for me it's what's behind it and the memories we had shared.


How about you what's your 5 things that you cherished and love with lots of memories?

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 1:11 PM

1Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

It may sound trash to others but it meant something for you. Enjoy your weekend.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home