Of Beginnings and Beyond

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The aftermath...

This week just like the other weeks are my most busiest of all. Which I need to clean up the aftermath of the holidays. The sorting of the cards, the gifts which needs to be exchange and so on...

Honestly I need an extra hand but kids will have school but they will be off early and so we planned that after their homework is done they will help me out. I am so blessed with my kids who doesn't seem to complain when it comes to helping.

This weekend will be a long weekend for me and the kids. It's Martin Luther King Day and they are off from school unfortunately hubby will be working that day. So maybe we can make our exchange not returns of gifts.

Just blogging about it makes me tired already and not to mention the rest of my regular and schedule housework.... hehehehe

Well, anyway enjoy your day and God bless!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 6:06 AM

2Your Thoughts:

Blogger im_ynaffit berkata...

kaya mo yan,kaw pa!hehe.. God bless!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Carmela berkata...

Salamat at honestly akala ko hindi ko matatapos pero tapos na ako and I am so ready for the weekend.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home