Of Beginnings and Beyond

Friday, January 26, 2007

Definitely...

If we only just believe and think positive we can make it happen. Love can definitely move mountains and cross the deepest sea. I use to not believe in happy ever after and that love will prevail thing but honestly through the years and the course of time it never failed me.

I have learned to believe of the unbelievable and think of the unthinkable one or other it will happened if we make it happen. I have believe in myself and of how strong I am as a person and for that I learned to stand up for myself and for the people whom I loved and cherished.

I have learned a lot of things over the years and if you just believe, definitely it will come true. I never lost my hope, for as long as there is life there is hope, right? Just believe and I will keep on believing on what is right and the truth.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 1:05 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home