Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Blue Moon

Let me borrow these words from Grey’s Anatomy show.


“See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you , and once in a while people may even take your breath away.”

How was your Valentine's Day? I hope it went well and you were treated well. I did have a great time last night. With all the unexpected surprises that happened I was left breathless and so appreciated.

My hubby and I discussed over the phone that we will eat out and paint the night red and with love. Of course with our little guardian devils with us to spend the special occasion.

Hubby was a little bit late coming home from work and I was so worried, to take my mind off his late arrival, I checked the kids homework and cleaned up a little bit and the door bell went, "DING!, DONG!" I ran and opened the door and I was left breathless seeing him with a bouquet of my favorite color roses. I was in shocked for the last 10 years of our marriage he never gave me not even a single rose or any kind of flower, not that he doesn't want too but because he is allergic to flowers with pollen. And last night he made me flip-flops, somersault, cloud 9, fall in love with him all over again and put butterflies in my stomach.



I really do not expect flowers since I already knew that he is allergic to it all I have been getting are chocolates, cards and special dinner with love. I am very thankful for that already and being with my family is what matters the most. It's not where you go, it's the company I am after.

Rested a little bit, a quick change and off we went to paint the night red and with love. Of course what do you expect all the restaurants are full and long lines. Although we already left a little bit early for an early dinner the line was already long and the restaurant was already full but the line move quickly. As our orders were taken we were yapping of how our days went and how intrigue the kids were of the flowers. They keep asking my hubby "What have you done wrong, Dad?" and I would just smile and shook my head. The food arrive after an hour an half of wait and we just gulp it down. We were so hungry that I left we just swallow the food. Hang out a little bit had some desserts and went home to rest before proceeding to Glendale but that didn't happened.

Watch Charlotte's Web 2 and I fell asleep 10 minutes after the movie started and my daughter woke up me that the movie was down and I just literally crawled to bed and next thing I know it was already morning.

Hope you did have a great time last night and Take care. Till then and keep on blogging!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 3:37 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home