Of Beginnings and Beyond

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Each waking moment...



Some of the scenic views I get when I wake up each morning. Aside from the view of my hubby beside me and the view of my two adorable, mischievous and lovable kids. Each morning is a blessing and each time I wake up and catch a breathe... I am thankful for all the blessings that HE bestowed upon us. Each small and big ones are welcome with all of our heart.




I cast my fears and sorrows through the mountains and clouds and let the wind bring it to HIM. It makes me feel so good after doing this and over and over if I am troubled or have some doubtful moments in life. I simply open my doors and be at the balcony watching the mountain ranges and let the wind sweep my thoughts and bring it where ever it reaches. It helped me realize how blessed I am and how thankful I am for all the things that had happened to me for it help me realize how beautiful the world is and how strong I am as a person.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 10:55 AM

1Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

nice reflective morning eh?

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home