Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Perfect Life

Hahaha... You must be kidding me. ME? have a perfect life? Yeah, right! my life is far from perfect and way beyond normal as so to speak. But I make my life as perfect as I can in my loved ones eyes and as normal as possible.

I/We also have our faults, failures and triumphs in life but ours is more of a failures side of the world. But we never neglect our failures and faults for through it we learned to live and strive for the better.

Our triumphs will come one by one and each time it comes we are ever grateful for the blessings we are receiving. We never forget that life has it's up's and down's and we just need to strive more in order to make our life a little bit perfect in accordance to our taste and likeness.

My life maybe perfect in your eyes and in my eyes it's the perfect life I can have...

I guess I just need to keep on dreaming and never wake up in my fairyland..... *wink*

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 7:41 AM

2Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Let them envy you and think that your life is perfect. Sometimes we learned from what others say about us and seems like you are learning and hearing them very well. Enjoy and cheers to good life!

7:21 AM  
Blogger im_ynaffit berkata...

wow,very inspiring! God bless! :)

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home