Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sailing...

This is by far the most my desk got to be singing the song "Sailing". This is also by far the most my desk got so messy. We a lot of paper work to and I can get called it anytime of the day. This is what happens of my neat and tidy desk. Which I try to clean up today only to realized that I need to pick up my daugther, cooked dinner and schedule the appointments for tomorrow and so the desk was put on hold.

My hubby was even surprised how can I function with a messy desk. When I always clean up after I am done. I guess now I need extra set of hands and extra time just to clean up.

Tomorrow I promised myself that before Friday ends my desk will be clean and tidy and clutter free.







Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 6:35 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home