Of Beginnings and Beyond

Monday, February 05, 2007

Schedule and Planning...

It's been a habit of mine that every Sunday night I plan my days ahead and some what leave some day vacant just in case of something or someone pops up. All these years I have been able to fulfill and comply to my schedules even though some days are very hectic.

I know that I also need to rest and enjoy my me time and with my family as well. I never know that motherhood and being a wife can be this time consuming most especially here in America where it seems that we are always running out of time.

But of course I still have time to blog where it helps me a lot in a way. Till then fellow bloggers and keep on blogging!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 5:03 PM

2Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

That's life!!! somethings are meant to be alter... Take it easy. Maybe tomorrow is a great day for that or anything that you are planning.... Enjoy!!!!

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Thanks for writing this.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home