Of Beginnings and Beyond

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Where did it go?

If only being a parent comes in manuals then life would be a lot easier, I guess.

This past few weeks has been a great struggle to my family. My two not so little any more gremlins are slacking in school.

The other one has bad grades and keeps it a secret but because teachers calls the parent the secret was out and got busted while the other one is focusing on after school by playing and what is homework?

For how many weeks already they have been grounded and told to shape up or added consequences will be given.

Out of frustration I just can’t help it but cry and let it out and I wonder where did it go?

I have been so diligent in checking, correcting and make sure that their homework is neat and ready for the next day and so what happened between that…

The other one admitted that being lazy is one of the cause while the other just wants to play and shove the homework for later purposes. I have told them a million times that once homework is done and done properly they can even play and go on-line even during school days. So far it went pretty well and then now new strategies needs to be used.

If I raised my voice that means that I am mad at that moment but will be OK soon but when I asked them politely and my voice is in normal tone to sit with me outside or by the patio that spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E for them and they better be quick and ready for it.

I seldom raised my voice when it comes to scolding them but they know when I frustrated of how things are with them most especially school and their grades. I didn't asked them to be a honor student, all I asked is for them to do good in school and passing marks.

So, where did it go?

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 3:01 PM

1Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Isn't that one of the problems we parents have to deal with is the endless homework scenario... With your positiveness you will get by it and shine again...

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home