Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bad combination

Just like any human being here on earth I am as nosy as hell and good at it and through my nosiness and curiosity sometimes it does kill the monkey. Sometimes I get caught but not right away. Usually it takes awhile for them to figure out it was me all along...hehehehe.

Well, I got so nosy and curious at the same time of this particular person and thing and investigate it and true enough I was right all along.

Sometimes being nosy and curious is OK as along as you are not hurting other people's privacy and hurting yourself.

Who said that being nosy and curious are a bad combination. It turn good to me and made my day...

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 10:19 AM

2Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Well, at least you got want you wanted and Yup, sometimes being nosy and curious can't be a bad combination after all. I t just depends how we used it. Happy Weekend!!!

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

There's nothing wrong with being nosy and curious as long as you don't hurt others and you don't hurt yourself resulting from your investigation.

Happy weekend!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home