Of Beginnings and Beyond

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Friendship

One of the most valuable things we can do to heal one another is listen to each other’s stories.
--- Rebecca Falls


As a person we need to learn to listen to other people's stories and be able to be there as a friend. Sometimes being a friend doesn't mean that your advice is always needed, there are times that we just need to listen and shut up.

Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.
--- Aristotle


To have a friend is a right but, to be a friend is a privileged. Friendship is a slow process that as time goes by it ripened slowly and harvest at a right time. Friends comes and go but some friends leaves footprints that last for a lifetime.

Just like you and me I am blessed to have friends whom have been with me through my up's and down's. They have double my happiness and halves my griefs. I am so thankful to have them all these years. Although distance separate us we do not fail to email or call each other as our busy schedule permits us.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 3:45 PM

3Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

What a cute and really sweet blog. Keep up the good work and enjoy. Have a good day.
Drop into my blog on friendship greeting cards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and friendly tips.

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Short and sweet imbibed with elegance...thats the way I would prefer to compliment ur blog...nice one and keep posting...u can also have a look at my blog in case u come in contact with something of ur taste :)best wishes!

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Wow! you have such a cute lil blog...your blog perks up one's mood with the very look of it. Thanx for making those wonderful quotations. Do drop by my blog too for it is full of fun stuff on friends and friendship.

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home