Of Beginnings and Beyond

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

From a distance

When I see you, I am like a high school girl blushing...

When you kiss me, it makes my hair raise and goosebumps galore...

When I hear you calling my name, it feels like I am a princess...

Just the scent of your cologne makes me wanna melt into your arms...

I know that it's bad but, what can I do...

Instead I pretend and became your secret lover from a distance.

Just like the song goes from a distance I am yours and you are mine

From a distance our world is ours alone.

From a distance I will long for you until time will bind us together..

From a distance we will be...

From a distance you will be mine soon....

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 1:01 PM

2Your Thoughts:

Blogger Luisa berkata...

wow intriguing..

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

hahahahahaha... intriguing ba talaga ha?

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home