Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Of why, what and how..

So many reality shows has passed and some still are on their how many seasons. And here we are viewers, audiences and fans of some of the shows.

Of why? I really do not know but I love watching them and how they would interact with each other, and sometimes of how others would react on what's going on…

Of what? I know I will not get anything from them but just watching reality shows makes you wonder what are they doing in this shows. Ever wonder why they joined?

Of how? On earth they joined... so that they will get discovered or humiliate themselves and their family....

But some reality shows sucks! but it's true and I even wonder why they are still on air so that we the viewers and their fans will follow and pity them and their enemies who we will learn to hate?!?!

I still do not get why I loved these and those reality shows…. I am still wondering………

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 2:49 PM

1Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

same here and I still wonder why I am still watching and oh so much into this reality shows....

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home