Of Beginnings and Beyond

Monday, March 12, 2007

Other Side

Could it be

or

It's just me.

Could it be true that, the other side is such a bountiful world

Could I be wrong or just dreaming.

How can I feel this way,

When I know that it's wrong and immoral?

Just the thought of it makes me feel like I'm in cloud nine

But makes me wonder, Why do I feel this way?

As much I wonder and ponder upon to these burning questions

With so much lust and desire,

I do not even know if I am wrong for feeling these way,

Or falling for you can be wrong?

Is there such thing as wrong when loving someone?

Could the other side be a lot nicer than what I have right now,

could it be or it is just me.

Is it really green on the other side of the fence?

Is it really worth it to be on the other side?

or is it just a desire of lust?

or is it?

What will it take for me to go on the the side?

Will you be there to meet me?

Where will I go from here?

How will it last?

Could it be just my imagination

The urge and desire to lust at you

Is impeccable as I want you

Could it be just a hormonal change or imbalance

Could it be just

...LUST...

...DESIRE...

...WANT...

What more can the other side offer that I do not have now?

OR

What can I offer that I haven't offer now?

As my thoughts run wild

The more that I want you,

Makes me asked do I want you or need you?

Aaahhhh!!!!

The power of the mind

or is it just a thought

or just a urge

or whatever you call it...

or is it just, just........

just a rude awakening of my desire, to you…..

What will you called it?

just a simple desire of lust of the human hormones

could it be these complicated?

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 6:36 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home