Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Whatchamakulit....

Somewhere along the way I thought we were friends and that I treasured a lot. Little did I know she didn’t feel the same way and to make things short it made a rift to our acquaintance status.

Know that feeling that you think you are friends but she says the other way. That’s how I felt.

That feeling after awhile you tried your best but seems like it’s not even progressing to anything at all and the worst part is their are some people who tries to worsen the situation and that now the feeling is mutual.

I tried my best to make it work but seems like there is something and someone in this world that we cannot control and way beyond our powers.

Although, I still care about her and happy about her accomplishments in life. At least, from a distance I am her friend and will always be.

Whatever you call that feeling of someone that makes a great effect on you and makes you uneasy…..

Whatchamakulit nga?

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 3:40 PM

1Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Felt something like this to someone as in I am so uneasy pagnandyan sya so deadma na lang ako if ever magkasalubong kami pero iba pa rin ang feeling na ganun eh...

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home