Of Beginnings and Beyond

Saturday, March 24, 2007

YOU

I do not need your money,

nor the expensive gifts you can shower me…

I do not need cards where in you can just simply signed your name…

I do not need candle lit dinner in an expensive restaurant with my favorite wine…

I do not any of these in case you still wonder why;

What I need, like I told is YOU,

your time to be with me and

only you!

Do I need to spell it out

or

say it over again so that you get why I am like this.

I missed you…

is that hard to understand…

I need my man

the same man I fell in loved with and marry…

I need my shopping partner,

the one whom I can go shopping with, the whole day until our feet aches and barely can walked.

I need my bestfriend where in times of sorrows who will comfort me and make me laugh until we can’t breathe.

I need my food partner, who never fails to make my tummy grow bigger than a pregnant lady and always eats with me.

If this is you can you please acknowledged your presence…

I need you now more than ever…

If you ever find him, and he might find you and asked for me, he knows where to find me…..

If you are him…

I need you!!!




*just venting out

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 10:58 AM

1Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Makes me wonder if you are really mad or being just a child. Seems like it's just a jealousy thing or might be the hormonal imbalance. He loves you and you know that.

Keep the rope a little bit longer before you reel it in....

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home