Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dream Affair

Yesterday afternoon after just killing time and reading a book I got tired and my brain cells got dehyrated and I ended up sleeping. Yup! You got that right, SLEEPING not napping. According to my son I was already in deep sleep when I was moaning and seems like I was talking to someone in my sleep. Funny thing is all I can remember was that I was hugging someone and kissing him and when I caught a glimpse of his face much to my surprise it wasn't my hubby.

My, Oh my! I had an affair in my dreams, what could this mean? Much to my surprise I even know the guy that I was making out in my dream. Scary, you bet!!!

Who would have thought that my subconcious is runny wild while I am unconcious and made a dream affair that I will never forget. The dream was so hot to even blog about and makes me wonder what if it will happened one of these days...... Just the thought of it makes wanna go hhhhmmmm........

Ever had an erotic dream affair?

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 7:50 AM

1Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Hahahahahahaha!!! I loved this post.... Oo naman had an erotic dream with hehehehehehe

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home