Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Extra Time

In short I called "boredom" an extra time to assets what I have missed the others days, weeks, months and even years. I know we all called it boredom or being bored but honestly when this extra time hits me, I am thankful for it and why it means that I have been like a speedy gonzales this past few days that I run out of things to do according to me but honestly there is a lot of things to do and I am just buying my time being lazy....

So when things like this hits me I surf the web and comes face to face with a lot of interesting people, places, things and thoughts that would later on inspire to blog about something or create a one of a kind masterpiece which I call "at the moment" and sometimes makes want to travel and explore things around me.

Through this I learned to explore and broaden my horizons on being a person. Because of my extra time I went to blogthings and you can find out what I have done through my sidebar and read and enjoy!

Enjoy your extra time and keep on blogging!!!

Take care and God bless!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 9:00 AM

2Your Thoughts:

Blogger Xerendipity berkata...

I also experienced boredom on my own thing. And just like you, I found this blogging thing a friend to cheer up. Aside from I'm iteracting from different people on different blogs, it pays really to be updated as well. It's being human for me!

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Hehehehe... It's nice to know that I am not alone. I got company.... Enjoy your weekend!!!

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home