Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Holy Week

Since tomorrow will be Good Friday I will be on leave to pay my respect for the rest of the Holy Week.

How about you what are your plans for the rest of the week?

These is not just the season just to fast and abstinence but too reflect and ponder of what we can do better of ourselves and to mankind. It doesn't mean that after the holy week you will also stop, continue and let it flourish.


Hope you get the time to reflect and read a bible.


Till then and keep on blogging!!!! Advance Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 3:49 PM

2Your Thoughts:

Blogger Carmela berkata...

Hi Anonymous,

Nope it isn't me but thanks for the info though... Yup, Cali is getting warmer and very nice during the nights.... Take care and Advance Happt Easter!!!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Xerendipity berkata...

I'm just staying at home... nothing much to do... Just resigned from my previous job and heading up for a new one. I opted to stay home. Check my entry here:

Holy Week Itinerary

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home