Of Beginnings and Beyond

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

How hard can this be???

And so the quest of acceptance continues. Although I would easily accept things as they were before seems like my point of view just change and maybe through my own conclusion is because I am not yet ready to accept things fully.

Meaning accepting things as half bake is like not accepting it at all. I am crazy or just selfish. Well, at least I am not trying to fool anyone. I know in due time I will be able to let go and accept things as they are already.

Sometimes they are just some things so hard to explain about. Some feelings deep inside of you that you want to be answered but cautious enough not to hurt anyone. There a thousand of questions running through this little head of mine that need answers, answers that have been with me since my teenage years and yet up until left unanswered.

Although I should just let it go, right? But some parts of me wanted to hear out the words from your mouth. Words that maybe the closure of all of these and will lead me to the next page...

How hard can this be???

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 7:30 AM

1Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

It's going to be hard because you are trying way too much and exerting too much effort. Where in you just go with the flow and learn to accept things one day at a time.

Acceptance can't be rush you know. It takes time and a lot of patience.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home