Of Beginnings and Beyond

Monday, April 30, 2007

Let the picture, say it!

From babysitting a friend's kids during weekdays to having lunch with my Dad, brother, nephew and stepbrother(not in the pictures) to dinner with friend at our pad to babysitting my nephew again to my brother in law making breakfast omelet for all of us to my sister in law coming over and paying a visit to bringing the kids at a school carnival when the temperature is near 100's is definitely one busy weekend for all of us.

But with all the chaos, noise, kids running around and being with them made me tired yet happy to be able to help and be with them.







A MONTH OF FUN, SURPRISES, CHAOS, BUSY and yet FULFILLING!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 10:15 AM

3Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

You got that right! Every sunday I handle 50 kids in sunday school and it sooo much fun!!! and fullfilling especially when you see them having fun :D

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Hi Chette,

Most definitely!!! I love having kids at our pad although sometimes the noise is deafening but worth it. I love taking care and fun with them

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Just wondering, how much do you charge them?

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home