Of Beginnings and Beyond

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall

Kung manglalait ka lang fin siguradohin mo na hindi and sarili mo ang linalait mo.

What makes you think you are perfect?
Is it because right now you are the one on top of the game?
Or is it right now you feel like you are the one on top.
Whatever it is you need or trying to prove you need to wake up and smell the roses and go back to the real world.

Sounds like I am pissed, you are way wrong!
I am not pissed but furious I guess....
You are making my patience run low...

Before you start talking anything and start lecturing, please do me a favor to STOP, THINK then PROCEED with caution,
you must just be barking at a wrong tree.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 7:58 AM

2Your Thoughts:

Blogger Fr@nchuss berkata...

Nice blog
well,... bye

8:08 AM  
Blogger Carmela berkata...

Hi Fran,

Thanks for dropping by and for the compliment too. Take care and God bless!!!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home