Of Beginnings and Beyond

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Missing Them/You....

And so another day is here and here I am infront of my computer trying to blog about something that would be relevant to you my readers and hopefully would be interesting as well. I am feeling kinda low right now. I missed my mother and brother whom I haven't seen for quite awhile but somewhere along those moments that I missed them I also remember those days we shared as a family. Those are the moments that I missed the most, being with them --- my family.

It was my sister's birthday yesterday, text and greeted her. We talked over the phone almost everyday and even chat over the internet and yet I still missed her. No matter how we disagree and argue on somethings in our childhood and up until now. I guess being loved and loved in return is what matters most.

Had lunch with my dad, my other brother, step brother and nephew yesterday. It was a quick and very memorable lunch for me and why because my other brother is usually sleeping at that time and busy with his business. Even if we argue, disagree and just the plain do not call until needed I needed my sister thing, they still respect me as their "Ate" and for that I am so lucky to have them as my siblings. We have grow and embrace our destiny and still holding on to our dreams that one day it will come true. One tiny step at a time.

I missed those days where we just go out, just the four of us, pig out, sit under a tree and just laugh our hearts out and be with each other. I miss being with my friends, my playmates and my brothers and sister.

I know one of these days we will see each other again..... sooooooon!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 9:06 AM

2Your Thoughts:

Blogger zherwin berkata...

i live alone, and it has its pros and cons, one of the cons is not being with my family, and just like you i also missed them. nothing can beat the noise of a family chatting and talking about anything. hay.

thanks for dropping by pala. :)

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Hi Zherwin,

True enough nothing beats the noise of being with the family and that's why I suddenly felt alone.

After the luncheon I had with my Dad, my brother, stepbro and nephew I felt alone when the noise just went mute.

Thanks for dropping by as well. TC!!!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home