Of Beginnings and Beyond

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Prayers needed...

Easter Sunday on our way to Orange County to picked up my daughter after her week long spring break with her grandparents, I received a phone call ---- a phone call that change the whole mood for the rest of the night. It was my Dad who informed me that he will be hospitalized again. Again meaning he was in the hospital for a week and got discharged just the other Sunday and now he is back to the white room with people in white uniform.

Honestly, since his last admittance I haven't visited him but keep lines open. Now, another trip to the other famous place --- the hospital. Honestly, it scares me to death and I can't seem to stand hospital that much. Even after giving birth to my kids I left the hospital in less than 24 hours. Maybe just that hospital has been a place for me where my loved ones says goodbye too often that scares me a lot.

Just this morning before blogging all of these my phone ranged so early and it was my Dad. He called to say he loves me and to informed me that they are preparing him for his surgery and anytime soon he will be wheeled in to the surgery room and they will take all his belongings away already. Honestly, I was shocked and scared but I know he will ok and HE will take care of him for us with all your prayers and well wishes, I know he will recovery soon...

Fellow bloggers please include my Dad's successful surgery and recovery in your prayers..... I really need them so much.

Till then and God bless!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 5:51 AM

3Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

I hope he will be feeling a lot better. Kindly extend my get well soon to your dad. He will be included in my prayers.

8:41 AM  
Blogger M berkata...

Even if I don't know you or your dad personally, my heart goes out toyou. I know how it feels to have one's parents in the hospital. I will be including him in my prayers.

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Hi Malou and Maia Jose,

Thank you so much for including my dad in your prayers. Thank you for all the concern and compassion.

Take care and God bless!!!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home